CLEANTOUCH™ ANTIMICROBIAL UV-C LIGHT

Only CTS Healthcare kiosks offer CleanTouch™ UV-C Light. Accordingly, this antimicrobial is 99.99% effective against harmful bacteria, viruses and other microbes. After every kiosk use the technology disinfects the touchscreen and surrounding kiosk equipment. In less than 30 seconds, this disinfects the kiosk, helping healthcare organizations prevent the spread of infection.

WHAT IS CLEANTOUCH™?

CTS CleanTouch™ uses UV-C technology which automatically bathes the touchscreen and surrounding equipment to kill dangerous organisms. This includes:

  • MRSA
  • Bacteriopfage – E.Coli
  • Influenza
  • Pseudomonas aeruginosa
  • Staphylococcus aerius

THE BEST PART

The antimicrobial UV-C light does not use chemicals and it kills ‘superbugs’ with resistance to chemicals and antibiotics. Additionally, it happens automatically after every user steps away from the kiosk!

Benefits:

Proven Technology Kills 99.99% of pathogens using UV-C Light
Installation Plug and Play
Flexibility Compatible with most keypads
Safety Light will never contact the skin
Disinfection Less than 60 seconds
Chemicals None

    Get a Quote

    We will get back to you in 24hrs or less.