Coil Clean (CC) Series
Ultraviolet High-output Coil Clean Antimicrobial Series utility fixtures
Coil Clean Antimicrobial Fixtures are specifically designed for HVAC applications. They can be mounted in various configurations for optimum pass-by air decontamination and/or to irradiate cooling coils and drain pans. Individual fixtures can be mounted to plenum walls or multiple fixtures can mount to frame assemblies that span supply ducts or cooling coils.
CC Series fixtures from American Ultraviolet are ideal for internal installation in medium to large air handling systems in commercial, industrial, health care and institutional buildings.
CC Series Fixtures are offered as single and double lamp configurations with “moisture-proof” construction. They may be mounted individually; in built-up banks; or in parallel rack-system configurations in a variety of locations, including coils, drain pans, ductwork, mixed air plenums and exhaust systems. The CC Series is available in five lengths (18”, 24”, 36”, 48”, and 60”) and four voltage options (115, 208, 230 or 277 VAC), providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any system.
CC Series fixtures are designed for “moisture-proof” applications with UVC lamps that incorporate a built-in outer quartz sleeve with a protective boot on the power end for sealing purposes. Power is brought to the lamp through a waterproof connector that is securely sealed to the lamp with coated lead wires. Lamps are rated for two-year continuous operational life with an approximately 20% drop in UVC output at end of lamp life.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and mold that either grow or pass through the air handling systems. Reduces the risk of cold, flu, allergies and other illness associated with air handling systems
- “Green” lamps contain ≤8mg of mercury
- Two-year (18,000 hours) guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over the two years
- Ten-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballast
- Continuously cleans coils, drain pans, plenums and ducts – eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants
- Reduces HVAC energy costs by restoring heat transfer and net cooling capacity
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Plug-in connections mean no field wiring required to connect fixture to fixture when building banks of rack systems
|Fixture:||Hospital-grade Stainless Steel|
|Ballast:||Solid-state electronic ballast|
|Lamps:||High-output 18,000 hours use|
|Testing:||Independent with IES Handbook|
|Operation:||Visit document library|