Duct Clean Germicidal Fixtures
Ultraviolet High-output Duct Clean germicidal Fixtures
Duct clean germicidal Fixtures are designed specifically for HVAC applications. They can be mounted in various configurations. Including, optimum pass-by air decontamination. Additionally, it can also irradiate cooling coils and drain pans. Lamps and electronics can be accessed from outside the duct or plenum. “Green” lamps (contain ≤8mg of mercury) extend inside to span supply ducts and/or cooling coils.
DC Series fixtures are used for external installation in medium to large air handling systems. Specifically, in commercial, industrial, health care and institutional buildings.
DC Series Germicidal Fixtures
are offered in two and four-lamp configurations. They are mounted singly, in built-up banks, or conversely in parallel configurations in a variety of locations. These locations include: coils, drain pans, ductwork, mixed air plenums, and exhaust systems. The DC Series is available in five insertion depths (14”, 16”, 24”, 33”, and 45”) and four voltage options (115, 208, 230, or 277 VAC). Thus providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any system.
DC Series Germicidal Fixtures are designed for easy access lamp changes. Because of this, they do not require you to un-mount housing from ducting. Instead, you simply remove the rear access panel and slide over the lamp retaining clips to remove the lamps. Including the lamp power connections, all electronic components are outside the ducting. Therefore, this eliminates moisture contamination. Furthermore, the lamps are rated for two-year continuous operational life. At the end of lamp life, they have an approximate 20% drop in UVC output.
Benefits of DC Series germicidal Fixtures
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and mold that either grow or pass through the air handling systems. Reduce the risk of colds, flu, allergies and other illness associated with air handling systems
- “Green” lamps contain ≤8mg of mercury
- Two-year (17,000 hours) guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over the two years
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballast
- Continuously cleans coils, drain pans, plenums, and ducts, eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants
- Reduces HVAC energy costs by restoring heat transfer and net cooling capacity
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
|Fixture:||Hospital-grade stainless steel|
|Ballast:||UL listed for air handling|
|Lamps:||UVC high output 17,000 hrs|
|Testing:||Independent in accordance with IES|