Duct Clean (DC) Series
Ultraviolet High-output DC Series germicidal Fixtures
are designed specifically for HVAC applications. They can be mounted in various configurations for optimum pass-by air decontamination and/or to irradiate cooling coils and drain pans. Lamps and electronics can be accessed from outside the duct or plenum. “Green” lamps (contain ≤8mg of mercury) extend inside to span supply ducts and/or cooling coils.
DC Series fixtures are used for external installation in medium to large air handling systems in commercial, industrial, health care and institutional buildings.
DC Series Fixtures
are offered in two and four-lamp configurations. They may be mounted singly; in built-up banks; or in parallel configurations in a variety of locations, including coils, drain pans, ductwork, mixed air plenums, and exhaust systems. The DC Series is available in five insertion depths (14”, 16”, 24”, 33”, and 45”) and four voltage options (115, 208, 230, or 277 VAC), providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any system.
DC Series Fixtures are designed for easy access lamp changes that do not require you to un-mount housing from ducting – simply remove the rear access panel,slide over the lamp retaining clips and remove the lamps. All electronic components are housed outside the ducting, including lamp power connection, which eliminates moisture contamination. Lamps are rated for two-year continuous operational life with an approximately 20% drop in UVC output at end of lamp life.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and mold that either grow or pass through the air handling systems. Reduce the risk of colds, flu, allergies and other illness associated with air handling systems
- “Green” lamps contain ≤8mg of mercury
- Two-year (17,000 hours) guarantee on lamps with only 20% decreasein output over the two years
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballast
- Continuously cleans coils, drain pans, plenums, and ducts,eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmfulchemicals and disinfectants
- Reduces HVAC energy costs by restoring heat transfer and netcooling capacity
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
|Fixture:||Hospital-grade stainless steel|
|Ballast:||UL listed for air handling|
|Lamps:||UVC high output 17,000 hrs|
|Testing:||Independent in accordance with IES|